Summary: this article deals with the benefits, features and advantages of having a prepaid visa cards. By simply following few steps you can even check your visa card balance as discussed below.
Prepaid gift card work the same way as the debit and credit cards do except that the gift cards are not charged with the interest of overdraft fee. These are the most convenient way to use money without fearing cash shortage. When it comes to buying a gift card, be assured that the visa gift cards can be purchased from any retail shop, bank or even through online shopping websites. But you must ensure that the source of purchase must be genuine and authentic in order to prevent any fraud or scam. Once you buy a visa gift card you have to activate it for making purchases, the card can be activated by visiting the visa website or even asking the retail shop person to assist you in activation process.
Benefits and advantages of visa gift cards:
- These are convenient to carry in your purse or wallet especially during travel or vacation time.
- You can easily use the gift cards every where the places where the debit and credit cards are accepted.
- The visa gift cards are the best option when you think of giving gifts to your friends and family.
- The money can be easily added from the bank account directly in case of emergencies.
- Online shopping can be made possible even with the visa gift cards.
- Through the Prepaid visa gift card you can pay bills, buy medicines, apparel, etc.
How to check the balance?:
If you are regular gift card user then you must be aware that keeping a track of available balance in the gift card is how much important. In order to continue hassle free shopping and using the card for multiple purposes you must always keep a check on balance. It can be done by checking the balance status online through the website of visa by registering the mobile number to get regular updates regarding the money left after making transactions from the gift card.
Difference between cards:
With different cards available in the market, people often get confused on the features and benefits of them. When it comes to debit cards, you must always maintain a fixed balance in the card to avoid any charges. The credit cards works by applying interest to the user after a certain limit, and he gift cards are those cards which doesn’t charge the user with extra amount nor asks them to keep a certain amount in the card. Gift cards are also of two types, one is reloadable and other is non reloadable. The most convenient option that everyone is preferring is the reloadable gift cards.